Pastel Auditor will not be sold any more.
It's been replaced by Draftworx with some additional functions:
- It fulfils the full financial statement compilation as well as the audit/review functions, with working papers
- It integrates into all Sage products, including Sage One
- There is a desktop and web version, and the great thing is, is that they speak to one another
- There are full IFRS, GRAP and International templates
- It is very simple and easy to use
- The product caters from very small sole practices to large corporates and audit firms
Pastel Xpress & Partner have a new release - version 14.1.1
- Connected Apps
- My Customer’s Zone
- Sage Pay
- Sage Online Tools
- My Customers’ Zone
- A zone for your customers to see invoices, statements and pay your accounts etc.
- Sage Pay for Bank Manager
- Let customers pay with SagePay and see it on your Bank Manager
- Scheduled Invoicing
- Do recurring invoices
- Mobility - do stuff from your devices
- do invoices and quotes
- and view customer details
- email documents
- 2014 Awards
- 2015 Awards
- Toilet logic
- Only a worker?
- Why should SANRAL fail?
- Version 14 Released!
- 2013 Awards
- What's new in Pastel version 12