Why Your Business Needs Sage Pastel Payroll & HR?
It goes without saying that any rapidly growing business needs a world-class software like Sage Pastel Payroll & HR.
Also, if you run a business in South Africa (or anywhere in Africa) and have one or more employees in your company, not only you need HR, but an efficient payroll system too. The sooner you get those two right, the better.
Don’t be like one of those business owners who wait for things to reach crisis point before reviewing or improving things in their business. You may ask, “how would I know I need Sage Pastel Payroll?”
These are the signs:
1.Days before paydays are a nightmare
Your current payroll “system” may consist of manually tracking hours worked, using a calculator to multiply hours worked by an employee, and hand-write on a payslip.
Even worse, you may spend hours chasing timesheets from staff, deciphering the handwritten ones, reconciling or querying variations from the roster. What a nightmare!
2.You are employing new staff more often
Your business has outgrown the current manual system and each month you are employing new staff. This on its own adds to your number of tasks.
3.Paying tax has become a challenge
Staying on top of legislation, and being SARS compliant has become a huge challenge for you. This is because you waste time calculating employee tax and overtime manually. Your calculations may also be inaccurate.
4.Errors on payslips
Payslips have frequent errors. For example, things like pay increase or bonuses are not factored in properly. Almost every month you get the same complaints from your employees.
5. You can't pay employees on time
There might be a lot of reasons why this happens, however, usually; it's because you were not able to complete the necessary payroll tasks. If this continues, it may result in low staff morale among your team and impact on their overall performance. Sage Pastel Payroll can help you to avoid the above mentioned problems in the following ways:
- Sage Pastel Payroll allows you to process weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to your employees with ease. That means your employees will be paid on time.
- Making SARS submissions will be a breeze! You will avoid penalties resulting from late payments. Furthermore, it automatically calculates tax and statutory deductions.
- Structuring a salary will be a lot quicker! You will now structure a Total-Cost-To-Company remuneration package, and for each employee.
- Multiple Transactions Manager enables you to complete more than one task easily, from only one screen.
- Third Party Payments – disburse company deductions or contributions, like medical aids or pension funds are all done with the click of a button.
- Sage Pastel Payroll offers easy, accurate and secure payroll software processing with all the features you need. Additionally, it integrates with any Pastel Accounting software packages on the market.
- It is quick and easy to set up, once it is installed, you are ready to go.
- It is a user-friendly software. Also, keeping an up to date record of all your employees is easy peasy.
- It comes with a free Custom Report Writer which allows you to create any type of report according to your business requirements.
- You get telephonic and e-mail support for the first year as well as legislative and products updates
Sage Pastel Payroll caters for the full spectrum of requirements – from pre-defined, standard sets of transactions for less complicated payrolls, to more powerful and customisable features and functions for payrolls with more sophisticated requirements. With this easy-to-use HR System, performance reviews and disciplinaries can all be done correctly and accurately. So now you can avoid costly CCMA cases or having to pay a compensation for wrongful dismissal.
Othe benefits are:
1. You get a free employment contract template.
2. You get free standard HR forms and templates at no charge.
3. You will record disciplinary actions and performance reviews.
4 Telephonic and e-mail support for the first year as well as legislative and products updates.
Sage Pastel Payroll has a mandatory yearly subscription fee. Take advantage of Accounting Direct's monthly promotion and get 40% discount today!
Visit www.accountingdirect.co.za alternatively,